There are different techniques to study that are suitable to different students, studying techniques are like:
- Fast studying techniques
- Smart studying techniques
- Hard studying techniques
All previous techniques have enemies like:-
- To feel bored while studying
- Feeling lazy for studying
- Postponing studying to some other time
- You don’t have intention to get high marks
- You don’t have a future vision to which college you want to join
The best studying technique is when you use one of the above techniques without having any of its enemies, you can do this by being aware psychologically to use one of the techniques and knowing when one of the enemies is attacking you so that you can defeat it or prevent it.
In this section, I will explain each technique and in the next section I will explain how to defeat its enemies, let’s start.
Best Study Techniques for High School
1. Fast studying technique: you can use this technique when you are close to exams so that you gain more knowledge in less time, this technique includes:-
a. Writing exams questions
b. Scan studying the parts you know
c. Study fast the parts you don’t know
2. Smart studying technique: you can use this technique to study more with better performance so that you save effort, time and money on private courses, this technique include:-
a. Writing questions from other studying resources
b. Asking elder students questions that are related to exams
c. Asking elder students questions related to studying resources
d. Asking elder students questions about the best studying techniques for each subject
Here is how to defeat each enemy:-
1) Feeling bored while studying: it is normal to feel boredom when you are studying a certain subject for several hours and to defeat this enemy you should study each hour a different subject and have a 10 to 20 minutes break after each hour of studying, by doing so you will defeat boredom feelings.
2) Feeling lazy to study: feeling lazy or indifferent about studying is because you can’t see what is next through your traditional education phase. Drawing a clear vision to where you want to end up in your traditional education phase will help you become more active about studying.
3) Postponing studying to some other time: postponing what you should study today to someday is because you don’t live day by day. You must have a mentality of “doing my best just for today”, by having this mentality you will live one day at a time so that you do your best in the current day without being distracted about tomorrow.
4) You don’t have intention to get high marks: students who know what college they want to join in the future are those who study to have high marks. If you want to have the intention to get high marks, you must have a role model for your life that you want to be like one day